Our recent trip to El Salvador
This trip was AMAZING, to say the least! In just 5 days we did a bunch of stuff:
- 6 presentations at public schools.
- 1 public presentation at a shopping mall with the students of the program!
- We held 3 magic classes.
- Visited another social project: VasilARTE.
- Introduced our new member Diego Vargas who will lead a new magic club Costa Rica!
- Got our story printed in one of the major news papers of El Salvador.
- Got to meet some of El Salvador’s top magicians!
This trip was a, as Tom Verner put it:
… historic trip for MWB and for our relationship and the future of the Central and South American Programs and for the organization in general …
We are amazed at the work Peter and Maricela have been doing for the past 6 months with the program in El Salvador, holding weekly classes with ten students, and helping them with their personal development through magic, IT REALLY SHOWS!!
And we could not be more thrilled about Diego Vargas, who is going to lead a new project in Costa Rica, stay tuned for more information on this project soon! And how can we not be super exited to have him on board, when he can deliver this kinds of reactions:
This trip was truly amazing, what we accomplished; outstanding. Thanks to everyone involved in this wonderful project in El Salvador. Carlos, Tom, Peter, Maricela, Diego, all the kids from the magic club we met: Jhonatan, Deisy, Sylvia, Gerson, Manuel, Alexis.
And of course, Glasswing International, none of this wouldn’t have been possible without the amazing people behind Glasswing, from Paco the coordinator of our program, all the way to Maritza our wonderful contact and person behind all this endeavor. Thank you all.
Hope to see you all soon in El Salvador. As they say over there “!Estuvo chivísimo!”