Become a Magician
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIBRARIANS: NOW $299
Limited time offer of $299 available through 12/31/20; regular price
$349. Price includes:
- Creation of your library’s OWN web page for the course; like this one
- Hosting for the page
- Access to “Become a Magician Vol.1” video series for one-year from time of purchase.
In this self-guided course you will learn enough magic and performance skills to put on a FABULOUS 30-minute magic show with simple props you have at home.
Your Video Purchase includes:
- A 2 1/2 hour self-guided online video course you can easily watch on any device, computer, tablet or phone
- An introductory overview
- A 30-minute magic show with Tom Verner and Janet Fredericks using the tricks students will learn
- 14 lessons complete with performance tips and stories to weave throughout the magic
Become a Magician is wonderfully designed and not only teaches the magic in a marvelous way but the performance and story-telling skills make the tricks come alive. So many things a librarian can do with this course.Librarian, Lawrence Memorial Library, Bristol, VT
The course was fun and easy to navigate and offers a great variety of tricks. It’s challenging but very doable for eight year olds and up. I loved entertaining my friends and family with the magic I learned.Madeline, Middlebury Town Hall Theater, Middlebury, VT
PREVIEW THIS COURSE
Watch the Introduction/Overview and the Performance and Teaching of the first trick, “Jumping Rubber Bands” . After watching this charming, intelligent, creative sample from the course, you will understand why there was so much buzz this Summer during its trial launch. What a wonderful way for your patrons to spend these coming winter months becoming a magician.
Jumping rubber bands: Performance
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (802)453-5425 or by whatsApp clicking HERE